Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kawasaki 550 Stand Up Jet Ski fully custom,

The hull is a 1979, 50 pounds lighter then the 650 hulls, in good shape and has no leaks of any kind. The old engine was taken out and replaced with a NEW 550 cc engine, with a whole bunch of aftermarket parts, HAS a K&N air filter,jetts hull protector, westcoast full exhaust pipe , aftermarket intake manifold, milled head, mariner water box,aftermarket electrical box, 44 mikuni big carburetor, all new heavy duty fuel lines,zero degree bars, chrome gas tank cover, high performance stator, New battery, new hydroturf matt, all new aftermarket electrical wiring,laniered wrist stop key,new choke, Have all the receipts. Runs very well and is VERY FAST. NEEDS NOTHING,it's ready for the summer!. Looks great! This jet ski has well over $3500 invested into it. I just have no time to ride!, Its registered untill 09. and I have Title in hand under my name. Selling it because I never have time to ride it anymore CASH ONLY, $900 FIRM, 818-272-1135 keywords: seedoo,jetski,boat,jet boat, stand up, custom, honda, kawasaki, yamaha,

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts