Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is boggling my mind so I am asking for help please. I have a 95 750ss in good condition. good compression, starts first time every time, no problems. We took it out for the first time and drove it around and had a blast and then let it sit in the 100 degree Florida sun. I went to take it out and it fired right up, then after I got passed the shallow area, gave it some gas and it bogged down, the whole ski shook, and I didn't go anywhere no mater how I worked the throttle.

we towed it home and flushed it, and then after 2 hours it worked again, and I took it home and found that the temp sensor was plugged up. I cleared it and took off all the cooling lines and cleaned them, now all the cooling is cleared and it pees 1 inch at idle and 3 to 4 at WOT.

Today after replacing the plugs, which looked good, no oil, or anything else on them but carbon, and running some sea foam in the tank I took it out again, and after running it for 20 min, the same situation. The motor wont go, and it shakes, its still peeing, and the motor never stalls, so I can idle back home, but nothing else. And it still starts right away

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had kinda the same problem. On my 750 sx, the engine had about a teaspoon of sand stuck in the water jackets causing cylinder one to overheat and seize. I would drive around and then it would just bog down and i couldn't go anywhere. once the cylinder cooled off enough, it started accelerating again. until finally the engine blew. I don't know if this is something to look for concidering you have a temp sensor and already cleaned the cooling lines?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I thought about that and I got everything out I think. I read that the water coming out of the pisser should be 130-160 ish and I can put my hand on the head and exahaust for a few seconds. I think now it might be fuel. I think the fuel filter in the tank may be clogged or broke or the tank vent is busted. That's my next plan of attack

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm curious to know what the problem is! I had a 750sx and took the motor out to put in a 750 ss hull for my wife. Almost the same deal- when in the sx hull I could get it running fine and after i went to give it gas it bogged right out!- now it wont run in the SS hull unless I pour gas down the carb! Its has to be some sort of fuel problem!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts