Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 750 SS with a cracked hull. I have found a 93 650ts hull with no drive train. Does anyone know if the drive train from the 750 is compatible with the 650 hull. I would like to find out before I invest in a new hull that my motor doesnt fit. Any help is appreciated, Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
pretty sure it is compatible... I had 2-650x2's and the engine from a 750 ss fit right in-just the exhaust manifold had to be changed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Plans

Ok, so heres the new plan. I found a hull from a 1996 750 zxi. I still have the 1994 750 ss with the cracked hull. I was told the engine will be a direct swap but the pump may not be compatible. I am wondering if the pump itself, the nozzle, or both may or may not work. If anyone knows for sure, or knows what I need if they arent compatible that would be a good place for me to start. Thanks in advance for any advice!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The pump and nozzle are completely different- The ss mounts up underneath the hull and the zxi mounts where the drive shaft comes out- engine is the same- I'm actually looking for a 750 engine to dump in a zxi that has a locked bottom end

1 - 4 of 4 Posts