Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase a Kawasaki 1992 I looked around the motor area and I can’t find what model it is, can anyone help me with this does anyone knows where else I could look. I ask the previous owner but she said she dint know.

I also have another question this is a 2 stroke engine how much oil do I mix with the gasoline?

What kind of octane gasoline rating do I add?

Thank You.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We would need more info than what you have provided to tell you what you have.

Post a picture, include the serial# and it shouldn't be too hard to tell you.

Check to see if the stock oil injection pump and oil tank are still there or if an oil injection block off has been installed. This will determine if you have to mix 2-stroke oil with your fuel or not.

If no modifications have been made to the motor then an 89 or 91 octane should do fine.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would need more info than what you have provided to tell you what you have.

Post a picture, include the serial# and it shouldn't be too hard to tell you.

Check to see if the stock oil injection pump and oil tank are still there or if an oil injection block off has been installed. This will determine if you have to mix 2-stroke oil with your fuel or not.

If no modifications have been made to the motor then an 89 or 91 octane should do fine.

Hope this helps.
I Will post pictures in a bit.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me take a pic of the serial number also.

From what it looks like I see the OEM oil tank. So there is no need to mix the oil with the fuel? let me know if u need closer pic of something just to make sure...

thankx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts