Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions on tubes appropriate for kids that have not been tubing before? Ages 5 and 11. Kids are interested, not sure what to consider. Thanks for any suggestions.
Tow at least the 2 of them together would be preferable and can tow with anything would be great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
here is a very good double tube for kids that is multipurpose and ready to go first off to find it go to ebay.com and type this in Surfster Double Black Ski Tube/Sno Sled-Quality one thing should pop up right now its only around $70.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If your kids want something different, you can try the Hot Dog tube by Airhead. Its silly but a fun ride.
Airhead Hot Dog Towable | TowableTubesDirect.com

Otherwise, the Aquaglide Retro 2 person has seats so they can sit instead of lay on the tube if they (or you) prefer that in the beginning. We started with the seat tubes and then moved up to the lying down ones. Our kids love tubing. There are a lot of towables to chose from so I know its overwhelming. Its great that you are looking for suggestions. I kind of wish I had done that in the beginning. I can't remember what we first got but it wasn't a good quality tube and it did not last long and we have been so much happier since getting good ones.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I've seen that hot dog one out on the water a few times. Looks a little goofy but looks like the kids are having a good time. Haven't decided what to get yet. Still looking around. Thanks for the suggestions I"ll check them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts