Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, my brother John and our friend Tommy dropped our Yamahas at the Kippoteke ramp (concrete ships) on the Eastern Shore of Virginia at 0600hrs today. We headed to the High Rise area of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and drifted eels for Striped Bass on the bay side and ocean side in 25-35 foot of water for almost 8 hours. Had one short run early in the day and a couple of dog sharks later in the day. It was a little sloppy in the morning with 3-4 footers but it laid down as the day went on. Very slow fishing today but we all still had a great time and will try again soon. I heard of a couple fish caught but with a couple hundred boats they were far and few. I took a lot of pictures today, there is not much else to do once you are set up drifting eels. (Unless you are also catching fish).
Here they are.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Those are some awesome pics! I should pick your brain about fishing sometime. I went for the first time since I was a kid this past summer but the only thing that happened was the fish taunted me by swimming close to shore but wouldn't bite on anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts