Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought my first Jet Ski last May 2010; I got a good deal on a 2007 Yamaha VX Cruiser and I’m loving it. I'm looking to meet new Jet Ski friends that like to ride up at Lake Wallenpaupack in Northeastern PA.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi, I bought my first Jet Ski last May 2010; I got a good deal on a 2007 Yamaha VX Cruiser and I’m loving it. I'm looking to meet new Jet Ski friends that like to ride up at Lake Wallenpaupack in Northeastern PA.
Wow that would be cool, I haven't been there since the late ninties. I would love to take my fiance up there for a weekend,

We live in Delaware by the canal. Could catch a cabin or motel room. We have a 2008 Seadoo GTX 215, and a 2006 Seadoo RXT.

Any special permits with DE tags?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that would be cool, I haven't been there since the late ninties. I would love to take my fiance up there for a weekend,

We live in Delaware by the canal. Could catch a cabin or motel room. We have a 2008 Seadoo GTX 215, and a 2006 Seadoo RXT.

Any special permits with DE tags?:thumbsup:
Hi:

I don't think you need any special permits for DE tags, I see NY and NJ tags all the time. I live only 30 minutes from the lake, so just let me know when you are coming up this way and I'll be glad to meet you guys up there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts