Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am responding to the all the questions about whether or not 2 strokes are allowed. That the least of your problems. I moved down here from Washington, and the marine patrol people here are dicks. Esp at Belmont shores and Lake Pyramid. Its best to not go to those places. You have to check the website for each lake. There arnt that many lakes that don't allow them. Its just that there are very few that ride a stand up anymore. I was riding out in the ocean, but even after I starting flushing my ski out with the salt away stuff. It doesn't matter. You spend more time working on the ski than riding. After I get my ski going again, I am going to Lake Elsenore. I use to ride there like 25 years ago and I never had any problems. Lake Isabella is another good place, but the water level drops down to low.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes it is still legal to operate a 2 stroke here in Cali. You can still buy them here. The lakes are not open here all year round. And depending on the amount of rain in the winter, if we had little rain the water level will be low and the small lakes turn into puddles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts