Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am new to this forum and would like to know if anyone has two or even one oil injection pump for the 718 Rotax engines they would like to sell. The 2003 GTI LE's I just bought were converted to premix and one just bought the farm, so a total replacement is necessary, I don't like to rely just on the premix after all, the conversion was done to prevent an oiling problem and look what happened....so, if anyone has one or two they would like to sell, please let me know, I could also use the cable that ties it together with the throttle.
Thanks in advance!
Ben Smith:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oil pumps

Nick34,
By chance do these have the drive gears and small oil lines with them? if not, no big deal, but it would make my job a whole lot easier! could you find out what the cost to ship these to Warrensburg,Mo.64093 would be and let me know, I am interested in these.
Thanks!
:DBen

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick,
By chance do you still have the oil pumps? I know I said I was going to stay pre-mix, but I have had repeated siezures in one of my two seadoo's and don't need anymore headaches, please let me know if you do still have these. I also need the short cable that connects to the throttle , if you might still have that as well.
Thanks!
Ben Smith
(816)956-1202
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts