Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PWCForum has been growing at such a fast rate that i am now in need of some moderators :)

What's it take to be a moderator? Well, first off you need to be active, giving support on the forum and replying to peoples threads. 2nd, you need to have some spare time to be here and a "want to be a part of the team" attitude.

If you think you got those items listed above, please private message me so we can get you set up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would love to help. I know this is my first post, but i spend a lot of time on the vertical scope sites. I am a moderator the the football forum and the lacrosse forum, i have also modded on some other cell phone forums. I admit i dont know much about PWC's but i am very interested to learn.

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will def keep you in mind as we grow. We hope to have people with PWC experience here, but im sure as you post you will learn more and then you will become a part of the PWC Forum team :thumbsup:
Time to go buy one :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
administrator said:
We will def keep you in mind as we grow. We hope to have people with PWC experience here, but im sure as you post you will learn more and then you will become a part of the PWC Forum team :thumbsup:
Time to go buy one :D
no worries. I feel obligated to help the verticle scope forums.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can do it part time. Used to moderate a few forums including SkiNaked's pwclive.com.
Just add me to the mod group if you want, and I will help as much as I can.
I don't think I need to provide referrals... ;)
Thank you,
Vitaly

·
Registered
163 Posts
PM sent, hope to be able to help out around here! Can't wait to see this site grow to its potential

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, seems we got a good core group off guys! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for private messaging me to join the team. As we grow i imagine we will be bringing on other moderators. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
So sorry! I didnt realize the thread was closed.

Talk to us, or pm me. We are looking for moderators and experts. In other words, leaders.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dont seem to be growing as fast as other sites! You continue to see your request for moderators and thats quiet comical! do you really need them or just seeing what response you get?? I volunteered and you advised me that I didnt have the Experience or longevity on this site! I dont know how mich more Experience you need than 15 year SEA-DOO-YAMAHA-KAWASAKI-POLARIS-VICTORY MOTORCYCLES-FACTORY TRAINED Technician and service manager, 5 STAR service Dept 4 years in running! Im sure youguys will find some more MMI graduates when PRO-SLUT (professional name by the way I love it)! retires,Antways goodluck in the future!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Moderators Wanted?

Hey I appreciate your positive feedback, Im not all that interested anymore its not a big thing! I just wondered how they choose their Mods? No hard feelings!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts