Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a long journey trying to get my TS running again which led eventually to a brand new engine and a set of rebuilt carbs that a mechanic buddy has put in. However, the process from tearing it down to putting in the new one took over 2 years and now we have a something which appears to be a fuel return hose coming from one of the carbs that neither of us know what to do with. It spits a mixture of fuel and air and looks like it should either be capped or return to the gas tank or something but we cannot seem to figure it out. I'm hoping someone who works on these engines regularly will know what I'm talking about and offer some help. Thanks

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have had a long journey trying to get my TS running again which led eventually to a brand new engine and a set of rebuilt carbs that a mechanic buddy has put in. However, the process from tearing it down to putting in the new one took over 2 years and now we have a something which appears to be a fuel return hose coming from one of the carbs that neither of us know what to do with. It spits a mixture of fuel and air and looks like it should either be capped or return to the gas tank or something but we cannot seem to figure it out. I'm hoping someone who works on these engines regularly will know what I'm talking about and offer some help. Thanks

You need to go a website created by a member here it is "MYTIGERSHARK.COM
the member's name is" jayandzach" Good luck....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply. I visited the website but didn't seem to find exactly what i was looking for. I actually have a complete tear down and rebuild manual for the engine but it doesn't mention this fuel line anywhere which is what really has us baffled. I am hoping someone has seen it and knows exactly what I am talking about so they can offer a suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts