Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im looking to buy my fourth ski, i currently have three yamaha's, a GP1300R, GP1200R and a waveblaster. im gettin a bit bored of these so can anyone help me out with which one i should buy?

The price doesnt worry me, but i need it to be a very fast machine, 2 seater if possible, dont mind whether 2stroke or 4stroke and must be a reliable ski

Can anyone help me out? Please and thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
RXP-X is the fastest, most badass 2 seater out there. No competition with speed. And you want rough water capability, go for the RXT-X. SHO is also nice, but a tad slower than the X models. Ultra 250 great if you ride rough 24/7

·
Registered
8 Posts
ultra 250x

What do you mean when you say ride rough 24/7 with the ultra? My ultra is so smooth. I know Yamie seems to be the choice and I have'nt riden one, but is there a huge difference?

·
Registered
54 Posts
My point about the ultra IMO is that it's a rough water ski. If his riding area is rough ALOT and he wants to be the fastest, then nothing touches the ultra. If he rides smooth water alot then the RXP-X is going to be the fastest. A little bit of both rough and smooth, I would look at the RXT-X or the SHO. What I am trying to see is if I were in calm waters a lot, I would not look at the Ultra 250.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i use mine at sea so its sumtimes rough although i will not use it hardly in rough water bcos i usually ride with sum of my friends... so the RXP-X im gona look up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go for it, you will not be dissapointed. It's an easy-to-mod ski, but IMO I don't think it's even worth modding. About 70 mph outta the box with killer accel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
IMO no, but other people believe differently. Seadoos just need extra taking care of. Service it often, proper oil changes, and proper winterizing.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts