Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Mac's boot controller today, looking forward to this weekend trying it out! ooohhhh Power. Hope it takes me up just a little in top speed too, I have one RXP that beats me by about 2mph top end, and want to whip that smirk off his face. heheh:laugh:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
finally got it put in and rode it last night, I was running 91 octane so didn't notice a huge improvement, and it was 92 degrees out with high humitidy, but their was a big improvement in my midrange and you can feel the turbo kick in alot quicker. We will see here this weekend when i have 110 octane fuel in it mixed 50/50 with 93 octane.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ran this weeked with 50/50 mix of av gas and 93 ethonal. OOOhhh man what a difference! Power galore, you just have to Hold on tight, AV Gas and Mac's boost turned it into a animal now. Like ridding the old yamaha YZ Dirtbikes when you hit the powerband. It just goes balls out untill 64mph. My friends didn't want to ride it half scared them, they took the 750ss instead. Its a total different animal now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts