Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 2003 xlt1200 and rebuilt the carbs. I know ( thought I did) there was a low and high speed screw on one of them. I couldn't find the screws so I put it all back together the whole time wondering if I should ask this question on a forum. I know the guy I got it from messed with the carbs without removing them and knew I might have issues. Without getting into long text here, basically I looked at each carb carefully to see if I could see a high low. Did not and was uncomfortable with that but put back in boat. I then noticed ( in pictures) what looks like previous owner may have snapped off high speed screw. I would have to pull carb again to verify low speed, but I really did look hard because I thought should be there. Not my first go around with Mikuni as I have a few Seadoo rebuilds that are perfect. Sorry to ramble lol.... but my question is.... Is there definitely a high and low on triple carb (44i) ( I'm almost positive there is) on the mag carb? High speed on top is in pics and have to pull mag carb to see if i missed something on bottom low speed. I use term "mag" as that's what I'm used to for Seadoo twin carb magneto side as opposed to pto side. I am still new to all this, so if I sound like an idiot please excuse me lololol......

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts