Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
;)Here are some pics of my mods: Blow off valve , RIVA Intercooler and exhaust, "X"Supercharger, take notice of the big Groco sea strainer, very useful in brackish water,

Attachments

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

couple others: Cold Air and RIVA THRU HULL exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st spring run

The RXT ran perfect today. All those mods and the ski is as smooth as a brand new stocker. Put it thru a lot of testing today, here is what 2 speed runs turned out. 77-78 mph @ 8500 rpms clocked with GPS, half tank of fuel.:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
The RXT ran perfect today. All those mods and the ski is as smooth as a brand new stocker. Put it thru a lot of testing today, here is what 2 speed runs turned out. 77-78 mph @ 8500 rpms clocked with GPS, half tank of fuel.:D
78mph? :eek: Glad the mods are working out for you!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love it when a plan comes togther......well at least you know it has a RIVA stage III kit and exhaust, but we never put all of our cards on the table now do we....

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't think it qualifies as a sleeper with a straight pipe out the back:D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think it qualifies as a sleeper with a straight pipe out the back:D
well the pipe is not to loud at idle.:dunno:....
So it is a light sleeper :laugh:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gutted the airway for more cool fresh air

Ok I figured out that removing useless air duct allowed more cool air flow to the engine bay. Gave a noticeable improved throttle response and hole shot power, the "X" charger sounded excellent, also adjusted the blow off valve to react faster to off throttle blow off resulting in faster supercharger performance. Trying out some other stuff will report when tested.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time to start thinkin about new improvements

Well gettin bored with winter. So it is time to start thinkin about what to try this year for more performance. Lookin at a new fuel rail with Bosch 50 lb injectors . Also lookin at new props for a higher top end. The one I use now has incredible acceleration which runs away from stock skis, but I am trying to hit 80 mph up from the the mid seventies. Any ideas or input will be welcome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reposted for some new members

This post will show you some of the mods with pics I did to my 2006 RXT 215. With all the upgrades it went from 215 hp to 300 hp, Rpms incresed from 7900 to 8500 Rpms, hole shot is insane and top speed is 76-77 mph on gps. This ski is as dependable as it was stock but a lot more fun.:2thumbsup:

OUTLAW :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts