Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2015 Sea Doo RXP X 300 last time I went riding about 2-3 months ago and my Jetske was overheating so I have never seen this hose lose. The one showing show in the picture. Does it need to be connected to anything I need help with it because I don’t see nothing that it goes connected to but just to let you know my JetSki is all done up all racing after market parts I spend like $5000 in pieces just to make it fast as I can so if anyAnybody could please help me figure this out I really appreciate it in the picture you’re going to see the hose that I have never seen disconnected but last time I went riding I apparently got disconnected from where we were supposed to reconnect again anybody please help me and let me know where does this thing goes to connected to I’m not sure if that’s the reason why is overheating first time and date it to me I’m not sure if it was because there was a lot of leaves in the in the lake and it went in through the to the bottom and I got stuck inside the Jetske I cleaned it out and I haven’t run in the Jetske again but I’m wondering where does this hose goes to because I have never seen this in my life just first time was the day that I last time I rode the JetskeI would like to figure out where it was connected to because I want to make sure that I’m 100% ready to ride

1 - 2 of 2 Posts