Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did a quick search for PJS and got nothing... Figured I should prolly add some stuff like this on here then since this place claims its "the best hang-out for personal watercraft entusiasts" Hasn't this place heard of pjs???

I bought this thing last year. Its pretty awesome to ride and sounds great. Its a 1995 PJS VHP 7000. There were only about 500 of these ever made. This one's number 189. Its a complete PJS ski, hull included, with a PJS Viper 7000 motor in it. Pics below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I don't I ever heard of this brand. It's like Laser Jet watercraft of the early-mid 90's. What brand of engine is in it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't I ever heard of this brand. It's like Laser Jet watercraft of the early-mid 90's. What brand of engine is in it?
Its a PJS engine. Its the same engine that were put in the laser jets. PJS made all the components for them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The motor is actually based on the kawi 550 piston port motor.

The next level up machine that they built had a total loss ignition and a solar panel installed into the handpole for recharging the battery.

Never had a chance to ride one, but I guy that I know had a 7000 a couple years ago.

Missed one that was for sale 2 winters ago. $1800.00 with a 550 on a trailer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a f15 thunder jet with the PJs motor viper 7000 with the solar panel on the hull I thought I would post on here first for someone who's actually going to let it go to a nice home and that wants it before I put it up on offer up and get hit with insulting offers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a f15 thunder jet with the PJs motor viper 7000 with the solar panel on the hull I thought I would post on here first for someone who's actually going to let it go to a nice home and that wants it before I put it up on offer up and get hit with insulting offers
Where are you located? I am interested in an F15 Thunderjet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts