Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI ALL i took it out last weekend 1st all my gauges stoped working un less i pushed the trim down. Then after running real well i hit the throttle & it wouldnt go, it would go if i started slow & gradually added gas. I noticed a lotb of vibration when i tried to start fast. Any help would be appreciated thanks charlie

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my 96 kaw 1100 slips

when i try to take off fast it vibrates alot & doesnt seem to move or it vibrates so much i cant tell. Its just like a clutch on a car when its pretty worn out :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine is doing the exact same thing.

I have a 2006 Kawasaki 1500. Just got it out of the shop yesterday for a summer tune up. Rode it about an hour. Stopped for a little bit and when I went to take off it was like the empeller was cavitating. When I gas it, it just wont go. I thought perhaps the empeller tube was plugged so I jumped in and tried to clean it. There was nothing in it. After I got home and it got dark I got a flashlight and shined inside the tube and there is nothin in it. I could see the empeller clearly and it looks fine. But like you said in this post it is like a clutch is slipping. It will rev up, but it just vibrates and barely moves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts