Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just acquired a 94 Polaris 750 that needed a tiny bit of work to get running. Now it's up and running pretty smooth, but needs a couple of items to become "water ready" (extinguisher, registration, etc).

First off, I'm unable to locate the name of a part I need. I need the receiving end of the lock that holds the front hatch closed. It's a little white piece.

Go here: Alljet.com Motorsports' Polaris PWC Parts Finder
If you look at items 1-5, I need the part that attaches to the hull and keeps it closed.

Looking at the Hull diagrams doesn't show me what I'm looking for.

I also have a couple of quick questions:
1.) How important is the "quick trim"? It doesn't currently work (no movement when I push up/down) but I can move it by hand. I was told by one person that it's mostly not necessary, but more of a convenience. I do plan on eventually fixing it - just need to know if it's okay to take it on the water like that.

2.) I like to occasionally use a bottle of Fuel System cleaner in my cars and motorcycle. Is it okay to put this into a PWC?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Your qiuck trim is nice but you really dont need it, set it to a neutral position and it will ride just fine! neutral meaning your nozzle is straight out or tilted slightly upwards, Fuel system cleaner is fine but a good gasoline is even more Important! SEA-FOAM works good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts