Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 Yamaha xl700 that for some reason has reverse when the parts diagrams do not show that it was even an option. The reverse cable is broken on it and the part number on it is gj3-u149c-00-00. I was wondering if a reverse cable from a 99 xl760 with part number GP3-U149C-01-00 would work as a replacement. I dont know if the throw of the cable would be similar or the length or connections on the ends. The thing is, the xl760's cable is about half the price of the cable thats on there and I was hoping to save some money on it, seeing that the cable thats on there is about $150 from most the websites I've found. Otherwise does anyone know where I could find one cheaper or possibly used?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.