Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I have every Kawasaki js 440, and 550 jet ski part available. These are fresh water clean parts from Michigan. Pick up, or delivered fast to your door. From stators, CDI, cylinders and cranks, to handlepoles, start stop switches, motor mounts and pumps, we have what it takes to get you back on the water fast.

Email [email protected] with what it is you are looking for. Pics available for every part.

"Parts for riders who doo it standing up"

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Wedge

I have an 1984 Kawa JS550 and I can't stand on it anymore. They used to make an accessory for this called "the wedge". Do you have one and how much in the price? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reply to standupparts about "the wedge"

Wow, I have not seen one of those in a while. You are talking about the pontoon type deal that the jet ski fit insdie of correct?

Jeff
Thank you for your response. I only know about "the wedge" from a kawasaki technician who mentioned it in an e-mail. No idea of appearance nor size, but the (2) homemade pontoons I've installed barely work. I've rec'd some other responses and am asking for pictures and prices so I can decide which way to go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Wedge

I have a red one in SoCal, where are you located?
Unfortunately, I live in St. Louis, Mo. which is far from you. But my brother's friend lives outside Los Angeles and he drives back and forth every 3 months, if we can make a deal, he may pick it up. Please send me about half a dozen pictures, so I can guess its size and weight, and price so I'll take a look at it. Thanks. My [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts

Hey man ima newbie ha and i just got a js650 with pretty much nothing on it, i was wondering i need the throttle finger puller part, and gas flap on the front. alos if you have good condition pads for the sides that would be sweet. just let me know. also the stop and start switch

I have every Kawasaki js 440, and 550 jet ski part available. These are fresh water clean parts from Michigan. Pick up, or delivered fast to your door. From stators, CDI, cylinders and cranks, to handlepoles, start stop switches, motor mounts and pumps, we have what it takes to get you back on the water fast.

Email [email protected] with what it is you are looking for. Pics available for every part.

"Parts for riders who doo it standing up"[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts