Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2005 YAMAHA WAVE RUNNER XLT 1200 65 hours. I test drove it today. I got it up to 63 today in a lake, it started to rain and the water was choppy. It is in mint condition.

He is asking 5500 obo. I am sure i can get him down to 5k maybe even 4500.. I am getting it checked by a mechanic tomorrow. He said he wouldn't pay more than 4k I looked up the value, dealer trade in is 4k and retail is 5400-6000 w/o trailer this comes w/ a nice trailer.

My question is is that a fair price and what wold you pay. Are there any known issues with these things and how reliable are they. I looked at a 2004 honda f12 also The Yamaha blew that thing away...

This is my 1st pwc i have rode many but never owned one any input would be great.
-Ron

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ron...That boat is a fatabulous machine and it fair to pay him5000. It is one that you will keep for a long time.

There definately are things you need to know or you will run into issues down the line. If you would like to know them Call 678-755-6962.

If you know these things you won't have a problem ever!!!

I own a watercraft rental company with 15 yrs on the belt buckle I know my stuff:appl::D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts