Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all PWC diehards! :thumbsup:

My name is Tara and I am developing a product that would provide a more secure/confident grip for the double rider and/or third rider of a PWC (or motorcycle). There are no attachments to the driver's body. It is NOT another version of the Aqua Grip. It is a lightweight, loose apparatus that the tandem rider handles. The product is designed with the safety of children in mind and to provide them with a more secure, stable and confident grip. Make no mistake though, the product is useful for ALL sizes and ages!

Would you say that this is something the PWC world would eagerly use? Your uncensored opinion is of great importance to me, thank you so very much!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hello to all PWC diehards! :thumbsup:

My name is Tara and I am developing a product that would provide a more secure/confident grip for the double rider and/or third rider of a PWC (or motorcycle). There are no attachments to the driver's body. It is NOT another version of the Aqua Grip. It is a lightweight, loose apparatus that the tandem rider handles. The product is designed with the safety of children in mind and to provide them with a more secure, stable and confident grip. Make no mistake though, the product is useful for ALL sizes and ages!

Would you say that this is something the PWC world would eagerly use? Your uncensored opinion is of great importance to me, thank you so very much!
Great idea if it would not get in the way. I was riding this weedend with my 15 year old daughter on back, and it was a challenge to keep her from being bounced off the ski in the rough water.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ernest,

Thank you for your response! Very helpful! The product I am developing would NOT get in the way at all!

Once again, thank you for taking your time to give some feedback!

Tara

1 - 3 of 3 Posts