Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 1999 polaris genesis carbs not ficht just did a full carb rebuild, installed new boysen pro carbon fiber reeds and changed all the old grey tempo hoses took it out today it was night and day from last week went from 4500 rpm and 40 mph to a great 6700 rpm 54mph but only one problem that was with the small rear seat off. I took it home and found a hose broken it was the one that connects the exhaust manifold to the exhaust it is about 4 3/4 inches id by 2 inches long it was a green hose. Then I noticed that all along the side of it under it all over the place is residue and oil from it being broken for a long time I assume. I just bought this ski about two weeks ago so it"s all new to me. I hope that is what is causing it to run better with the seat off. Also any input on were to get that piece rather quick and I would also like to replace the other hoses if not now soon just in case. Thank you for any input...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Place for parts for Genesis

That hose problem is strange and none of my exhaust hoses on my 01 and 02 Genesis :thumbsup:are green. Anyways congrats on 54 MPH, neither of mine will do a penny over 51. Here is where I get all of my parts. Florida, Polaris, Sea-Doo Sport Boats, Victory, Vespa, Triton, Polaris, Sea-Doo, ATV, boat, motorcycle, scooter, trailer, utility vehicle, watercraft, dealer, Distinctive Cycles. they are right down the road from me in Freeport Fl and dont charge $20 shipping for a $2.99 part, YEAH you will get hammered online. Let me know how things go. Just call and ask for the parts dept.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts