Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on here lurking gathering info for a while now and finally bought a '91 650sx last weekend. It has plenty of performance mods but a little beat up with the cosmetics being as old as it is.

My question is, does anyone know where I can get some new trim molding that goes around the hull?

Heres a pic I took when I got it home. Note the sweet magenta bars!

I took the carb off and cleaned it when I got it home but noticed the gasket was not installed right and creased so I need to get a rebuild kit. Is there a way to tell if it is the stock 38mm carb? I only noticed its a keihin carb but then again I didn't look that hard for part #'s or anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey draginblazer you and I are in the same situation, I just picked up my first jetski its a 87 650sx. it also has cosmetic damage but I cant find any of thoes kind of parts online. hopefully somone can help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I decided to turf the rails and have a bunch of other things to it since this thread started.

Some of the turf got ripped off so prolly gonna redo it and turf straight to the hull itself and ditch the plastic side rails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I decided to turf the rails and have a bunch of other things to it since this thread started.

Some of the turf got ripped off so prolly gonna redo it and turf straight to the hull itself and ditch the plastic side rails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
turf - Hydro-Turf - Performance Traction Products

Other parts from Blowsion, LegDrag, Jetski Unlimited, Babbits, PWC Graphics, and fuellines.biz. Maybe more that I can't remember.

Pics are 2 weeks old. I have added more since then. I just got in new oem parts to fix the yellowing plastic trim pieces, fire extinguisher plug, and a few other things last night. I also ordered Dakine foot straps yesterday :)

I'll get updated pics soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts