Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from eastern Washington. I came home yesterday to find a 1996 (i think) Kawasaki STS 750 sitting in my driveway. A friend is moving out of the area and has too much stuff so he gave it too me. It needs a new battery and has a fuel delivery problem to sort out but no complaints from me given the price. It has been sitting for a couple of seasons.

Looks like I have a winter project.

Anyway, I am totally ignorant when it come to pwc, been a passenger once but never ridden one myself. I have some experience working on motorcycles, mostly four-stroke, so I am going to try and do as much of the wrenching myself as I can. First step will be to locate a shop manual and a parts catalog and start educating myself online about this pwc.

All things considered, yesterday was a pretty good day.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from eastern Washington. I came home yesterday to find a 1996 (i think) Kawasaki STS 750 sitting in my driveway. A friend is moving out of the area and has too much stuff so he gave it too me. It needs a new battery and has a fuel delivery problem to sort out but no complaints from me given the price. It has been sitting for a couple of seasons.

Looks like I have a winter project.

Anyway, I am totally ignorant when it come to pwc, been a passenger once but never ridden one myself. I have some experience working on motorcycles, mostly four-stroke, so I am going to try and do as much of the wrenching myself as I can. First step will be to locate a shop manual and a parts catalog and start educating myself online about this pwc.

All things considered, yesterday was a pretty good day.:)

Thanks you for the post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts