Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this site read it and decided to give it a go. I'm new to jetski's but not to boating.I'm thinking about picking up a running Kawasaki 650 with a trailer for 500 bucks tomorow. Is this a good deal? Also I'm new so I'm going to ask a noob quetion: how do you fresh water rinse jetski's after you come from the salt ?(coming from outboards so bear with me:D)
Thanks,
kawigrady

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it for 350. The motor actually got a fresh rebuild a few months ago bored over new bearings all that. The old lady just wanted it gone. I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics! More to come. I'm going to start a project thread in the Kawasaki sub-forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thats a good thing right? Got it to crank. It wouldn't start. Poured gas in the carb started for a few seconds than shut off. It'll fire when you pour gas down the cylinders. Took the head off the cylinders were corroded and the walls were rusty Got the top crankcase off and got the pistons out and the rings were toast. Didn't take many pictures but I'll post a few tommorow. These days you can't belive anyone tells you.:mad::( Maybe it's time for a 750:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts