Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new here. I just wanted to say hello.

I am in the market for a jet ski right now and was wondering if I could get some info on them to point me in the right direction. I would like a ski that would be fine pulling a raft and have a little speed. It doesnt have to be the most powerful or have every option that some have, I was even interested in looking into nice used stuff also, anyone have some info on the new or used ski's out there? Thanks, John.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!!!! Has she ever riden before? what type of riding do you plan on dooing? Cruising, sport?

Thanks, I have ridden before years ago and still a begginer, I just want something that runs strong for cruising and just messin around, I was looking into the sho's, since it is roomy, has power for sure, and I think I heard you can even run 87 octane in it...

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can find many nice used ski's on e bay and Craigs List for minimal money. Just watch Craigs List for scams, If you can't go see it before you buy don't bother. An older GTX is a nice ski for her to get her "feet wet" and learn on, and is fun to cruise around. Of course this is just my opinion. Do a thread search to learn some of the finer points of what to look for in buying a used ski. It will be helpful to you. If you have questions , don't be affraid to ask it. "The only dumb question, is the one you don't asK" Good Luck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts