Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I just inherited a 1996 Polaris slt 700. He had jet skis growing up, but we're both clueless! I feel like I've spent hours searching for basic info... a diagram that shows me where things like the drain plug are located... the proper way to get it going after sitting (what needs to be checked/replaced) and so much more! I've checked polaris website, but the don't have owners manuals older than 2004. I've searched YouTube, but nothing I've found really helps. I'm praying that someone here can help us, because no shop in our area works on them, so we're just lost! Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I would not spend alot of money on this ski because Polaris no longer makes Jet skis...... We own a repair shop for boats and skis and we no longer even work on them because parts are becoming so hard to get!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I would not spend alot of money on this ski because Polaris no longer makes Jet skis...... We own a repair shop for boats and skis and we no longer even work on them because parts are becoming so hard to get!
I'm learning that... it was free to us. We just want to take care of it properly so it runs as long as it can. We don't know anything about them really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts