Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im about to buy a rxp but im wondering if i should buy it new for 11000 or go for a used one for about 8000 thanks for your advice

·
Registered
9 Posts
How much experience do you have with PWC's and how much do you know about repairs. With a used one, unless you know the person personally, you don't know how it was run and cared for. That makes a big difference in how it will perform for you. I opted for a new 2006 model about a month ago. I got a great price but a new PWC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your advice your right i think im going to buy a new one 07 because is hard to find a 06 brand new and i would like to have the warranty to avoid all kind of problems in the future thanks a lot.
im learning english sorry for the mistakes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, yeah you should buy a new one. It is obvious that buying second hand would be cheaper and save a lot of money. It can also mean a lot of headache and an unreliable machine. Those machines can be really run hard if wanted. If you could find the right seller, used would be the way to go. Since I didn't have the right resource, I decided to buy a new old PWC. I chose a Yamaha and bought a 2006 which many still have. Right now Dealers are really wanting to move 2006 models with 2008 models coming in soon. I think I got a pretty good deal on a new 2006 Yamaha. It is a family toy and I wanted to feel safe if my wife took my kids out and not worrying that it might stop or have another problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a pair of brand new 2007 RXP's last night for $7200 a piece including frieght and set up, but no tax. They are the 155hp models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts