Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just bought a 97 1200 gp. It use to be a full sponsored race ski, he took the race motor out and put a rebuilt oem motor. The ski was heavily modded and theres things that i want to change back. There is a hose located to the front out to the outside of the hull which shoots out the water that is circulated through the motor, is that suppose to be there or is that suppose to be some where else. Also i don't have the water spout in the back that is removed, how do i get that back.?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pisser

The pisser that discharges circulated water is right where it needs to be, that particular location is highly VISIBLE so you can see that your system is circulating while running! As far as the other Im not sure what your talking about post a pic. that helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im guessing youre talking about the visibility spout on the back of it. Its routed from a hose on the right side normally and then up to the ski body right at the back of it. And then shoots straight up. Normally people will put a valve in there to stop the water if they dont want it, Ive seen others cut it off too..

Hope that helps.. and also the last poster was correct about the water outlet up front.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cut a hole in the mat on the ski. It should already be there on the underside unless they fiberglassed it in. On the top of thr jet pump there is a nipple that should have a rubber hose installed there. Check out this link Rivamotorsports.com's Yamaha PWC Parts Finder Type in your year and model then go to Hull/Deck and there it is.....Damn I am good at this shit!:appl::appl::D:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts