Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Dale and I am a rookie with pwc's. Yesterday my wife surprised me with a (I know its old but it is a start)93 Kawasaki 650 tandem sport in incredibly great shape for fathers day, of course we imediately went to the lake so I could act like a scared child :D with a new toy. Within an hour I was twisting and turning and splashing everything in site, jumping wakes and almost fearless with this thing I am sure there is a lot more for me to learn. This is only the second pwc I have ever ridden, last year I took out my friends new seadoo some kind of supercharged high performance hyaboosa for the water and got the crap scared out of me and said I would like to start out with a bit less power. Now my question is am I starting out with too small of a pwc and how long should I keep this one till I trade up and what should I go up to? Also what can I do to get more speed out of this one? I am 41 @210lbs and have ridden motorcycles most of my life if that helps anything. Thanks for all of your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts