Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my g/f have been searching around for a yamaha waverunner and have narrowed it down to these 2. They seem reasonably priced for used pwc's, looking for an 07 or 08. If you guys think theyre are any better choices out there for under 7g's please let me know. I also saw some not so good reviews on the VX with the hose clamps not being stainless also a leak in the rear seal or something. I dont wanna spend 7g's for something that will start sinking lol Any input would be helpful thx guys an gals.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Get the FX HO if you can afford it: better ride, faster, more stable in rough water. They are both reliable (the VX is the most reliable ski on the market............that is why all the rental places use them). The hose clamp thing is actually with the FX HO, but the dealer will replace them for free if you have an affected ski (even if your not the original owner)...........not a big deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man thanks Im trying to talk the g/f into the fx ho myself I think its deff worth having the extra ponies and its only a couple hundred dollars more found an 07 with 50 hours for 7500 neg. Im hoping to get it for about 6800 you think thats a good price? I live in ny so im guessing there a lil more expensive here like everything else

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Cool man thanks Im trying to talk the g/f into the fx ho myself I think its deff worth having the extra ponies and its only a couple hundred dollars more found an 07 with 50 hours for 7500 neg. Im hoping to get it for about 6800 you think thats a good price? I live in ny so im guessing there a lil more expensive here like everything else
Yea, $6800 would be an excellent price for that ski!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts