Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard of a pwc dealer in St. Augustine, Florida that sells new old stock skis at great prices. The guy who told me about the dealer wasn't sure of the name and I live in Ft. Lauderdale. If anyone knows of the dealer, or of a dealer in Florida that does the same thing, please fill me in. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I have a member on my website that is a salesman for a dealership in Lake Whales, Fl. I am not too familiar with certain areas of the State so I am not sure if that is close to you or not but I do know they have some of the lowest advertised prices that I have ever seen anywhere. Let me go over to my website real quick and grab the info and then I will post it for you!

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I just map quested it for you and they are about 150 to 160 miles away from where you are at. It may be a little bit of a drive but the $60.00 to $80.00 in fuel that it will cost you, You will save much more than that in their prices! Cody is a good guy and even though I am in Colorado, I might buy my next ATV or Jet Ski from him and have it shipped out here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts