Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to this site... definitly not new to jetskis... ive got three gpr's and i love working on them and have been for quite some time now.... if you need any help or any parts ive got tons of stuff (aftermarket and stock) laying around my garage/house.. just let me know...

and whoever took my original screenname RDH i would like to know who...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres the list of mods currently on my 1200

rius billett o-ring heads
pro-x pistons
trued and welded CW crank
RPM bearing crank snout/flywheel support
vf3's reeds
cut pro-tec stuffers
double fuel pick-up//removed trap door
re-jetted//removed acc pump/choke plates
pre-mix//removed oil pump
dual cooling
jetworks mod
factory triple pipes
advent t3 ignition d42
gas valves
free flow exhaust
1200 grate
jims ff modded R&D plate
blueprinted shoe
protec 50mm nozzle
adjust-a-thrust pump cone
solas 14/20 sb
pump tunnel reinforced
updated with 2005 inserts
all new bearings/seals
all new drive shafts
blue hp fuel line
jettrim seat cover
pro-taper contour carmichael bars w/ stock qsts
tag grips
tiny tach
primer kit
500gph bilge w/switch....
garmin 60csx

plus all the hull truing and things that you cant buy

im sure theres something i missed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you recommend a 2000 GP1200R?

Hey Remy,
I'm looking for a new ski for the family and came across a decent looking 2000 GP1200R with 60 hours. I saw a post from you here recommending several safety upgrades to someone in a similar situation. I'm not interested in working or upgrading on this thing, I just want something for the kids to ride. I doubt many of those upgrades have been done on this one. Should I pass on this thing? Will those upgrades be expensive at a shop?
thanks,
Phillip

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hey Remy,
I'm looking for a new ski for the family and came across a decent looking 2000 GP1200R with 60 hours. I saw a post from you here recommending several safety upgrades to someone in a similar situation. I'm not interested in working or upgrading on this thing, I just want something for the kids to ride. I doubt many of those upgrades have been done on this one. Should I pass on this thing? Will those upgrades be expensive at a shop?
thanks,
Phillip
You mean the D plate and Waveeater clips when you say upgrades? No those should not be expensive to have a shop do them. The clips are around $30 for parts and the D plate and chip is around $100 plus whatever labor they'll charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts