Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo everybody.

I just started the research process prior buying a PWC (See-doo..). I'm totally green in this field but I'm a quick learner. I'd like to use this toy mostly for short & fun rides on the lake here in Canada and for water ski/adults and kids (I would assume that duck hunting and fishing would not be possible...?? or maybe yes??).
The question I have is old vs. new PWC? 130HP vs. more? Reliability, price and good features would be on the top of my preferences (I do not ask for too much, eh?).
See-doo has a promotion going in Canada - $1500 rebate on certain models. If it makes sense I would even wait for a boat show in case I could get a better deal.

Appreciate your advice and time.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jetskifishing

Hallo everybody.

I just started the research process prior buying a PWC (See-doo..). I'm totally green in this field but I'm a quick learner. I'd like to use this toy mostly for short & fun rides on the lake here in Canada and for water ski/adults and kids (I would assume that duck hunting and fishing would not be possible...?? or maybe yes??).

Appreciate your advice and time.:)
Fishing is possible on a PWC, I use a Yamaha FX HO 160, here is some images of my latest trip, 2 days ago in New Zealand.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are pretty fortunate here in New Zealand, lots of coastal waters with plenty of fish,especially in the Summer months. I understand now why the guys who are fishing over there have to go further distances than us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also new, would any of you reccomend the 2008 Seadoo GTI, or has any heard how good they are? They have a pretty good deal on them where I live?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts