Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Newbie help

424 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cowboy1381 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals sorry for the length of the post. I am not very familiar with PWCs but have wanted one for a long time. I recently found out a friend had two that he needed of his property when I asked him how much he wanted he gave them to me. One is a 91 bombardier GTX the other is a 93 GT (I believe) supposedly they both ran when they were parked but that was 4 years ago and they have sat outside since then. I can do the work on the hulls trailer and seat covers, but while I am fairly comfortable with my mechanical skills given the time of year I don’t want to take the time to learn the machines. My question is rough estimate what do you think a shop would charge me to go over the fuel and electrical systems and assuming no major engine or drive problems get them running? And do you think the machines would be worth it or do I keep the nice trailer and just look for running machines?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.