Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what the technical name for the non slip rubber mats that are on the PWC are called, but I was wondering what do you use to glue them back down if the start to come unstuck? Thank you
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.