Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,032 Posts
Weldwood contact cement by DAP is what a lot of guys use. I think the stuff that comes on the mats is made by 3M, so you could use their product also.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.