Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys just checkin in from s.fla i pick up a 2000 GP1200r hoping to pick up some good tips from this forum to help me maintain and possibly upgrade this puppy. here some pics I need a meter assy. :( but other than that it runs great.......

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dude the first thing you better do is go through the machine and do a complete oil line inspection on this machine!!! this is the number one ski for cylinder failure due to oil line failure then you can research upgrades for this machine. you are a little limited as what u can do this is a family ski!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has al ready been converted (oil pump delete) i have to premix gas if thats what your talkin about

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thats good, what is your mixture ratio? oz per gallon? you can log onto Riva racing.com they have alot of yamaha upgrades for your ski, water box, ignition, etc. Riva also has a Tech line you can call with update info on your ski!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure of the mixture ratio. the seller told me but i didnt write it down I am gonna have to call him to get on Modnay. Is that usually like a standard or does it vary ? My engine is fully stock do you know what kinda ration should be good ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts