Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im new here. I have a 95 ZXI 900 that Im having rebuilt due to a center cyl lockup. I bought it like this and Im not sure what caused it but I want to remove the injector and do pre-mix. I just not sure what the ratio is and what all I need to do to convert the engine. Also, Is it ok just to put the oil strait into the tank then fill it up?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tanks!:) Do you know if its ok to put the oil strait into the gastank then fill it up? Will that mix the oil ?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tanks!:) Do you know if its ok to put the oil strait into the gastank then fill it up? Will that mix the oil ?
put the oil in while your pouring the gas, if your at the gas station.... if your at your house try to mix it in a can first..

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
if you dump all the oil in first it can clog up the fuel pickups.... just pour the oil while your pumping the fuel and it wont goop together on the bottom of the tank......
:thumbsup:

i never mix the the ski's tank
i use my 5 gallon jugs then pour in

·
Registered
209 Posts
:thumbsup:

i never mix the the ski's tank
i use my 5 gallon jugs then pour in
i do when i can but usually dont.. its to much of a hassle at the gas station to fill 3skis (45 GAL) all through 5 gal jugs....more jugs helps but then you gotta leave them in the back of the truck, and people love to steal gas cans...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts