Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i purchased a 98 gp1200 earlier this summer and just got it fixed because it had a bad starter. this is probably the last warm weekend of the year for me. the lake i go to has some algae in it and a week or two ago they acutally dumped some type of poison to kill it off. is it a bad idea to go out for a ride this weekend? the papers said not to go in the lake during the weekend they put the poison in so i figure im alright there. thanks and sorry for my newbness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I usually wait at least a day. Most times I wait two days. I have seen people in the water the day of an application and they didn't die. I have heard of people getting minor rashes though. Long term affects? Who knows?
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top