Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up a left over 09' FZS with a single trailer. I'm in southern Cal and was wondering if anyone has bought one lately and what they paid. I've got cash. I read a thread that was a few months old where a guy paid 11,300 OTD with a trailer. Would like to get a deal like that if I could. If anyone here has any info for me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So anyway, I found a 08' fx SHO on craigslist. 8 hrs on ski. Asking $10,400 with galvanized trailer, ext warr, cover, life vests, and misc . Had it inspected by Yamaha dealer before purchase. Everything checked out good. Ended up getting it for $8600 . A steal on the left coast. Headed out tomorrow for first ride!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
sho deal

congrats! thats a great price, 8 hrs is nothing and you have all the warranties, i wish i can get so lucky LOL:appl:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
08 Fx Sho

Thanks. Took the ski out yesterday and it ran flawlessly. The cruize assist and no wake mode are features I didnt really see myself using but turned out to be awsome. Put about 3 hrs on it to get it past the 10hr mark so I could take it in for the 10hr service. Headed to Lake Mohave, AZ, this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
ho

looks sweet! going to put some aftermarket goodies in there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to leave it stock for now. I'm going to change the graphics though. I'll change the reds to greys and tone it down a bit, a good friend of mine works for ZLT Custom Graphics in Corona, CA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts