Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out let me know what your willing to pay and zip code for freight cost.
was a running SLX 780 needs a top end no hole or broken pistons just worn.

thanks Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 95 SLX 780

I have a 95 so all the pieces should be close right? i need a gas cap, rear grab handle, boat cover, front hood latch handle and a couple other misc pieces. Hit me up and let me know

Thanks Andy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLX 780 parts

I have a 95 so all the pieces should be close right? i need a gas cap, rear grab handle, boat cover, front hood latch handle and a couple other misc pieces. Hit me up and let me know

Thanks Andy
I have the gas cap, hood latch, sold the rear grab bar no cover. What other pieces do you need? thanks Jeff 15 bucks for the gas cap and latch. let me know.Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome I'll take the gas cap and if u would email me a picture of the latch please. [email protected] to be honest with ya I bought this ski from a guy and the only thing wrong with it was lack of use and a locked up starter. I'll look it over again hopefully this weekend. I lost the digital gauges but I'm hoping it's a fuse!!!!

Thanks again Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a '96 780SLT that i am looking for the retainer nut and clips for rear steering cable where it goes through hull. Can't find it on any of the diagrams. Do you still have this hardware? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts