Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says. As the title says. 2000 Genesis in good shape. Was running great until a circlip fell out of the mag Piston. Only damage to craft is with the piston, cylinder and head. Everything else is in working order.

Engine parts (pistons, pins, bearings, gaskets) were new August 06, Exchange cylinders. Center cylinder head was a new Polaris part at that time.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Front end parts in good shape, no cracking, etc. Couple paint blemishes (depending on part). Make a reasonable offer.

http://www.imagetex.com/albums/userpics/10073/Genesis_001.jpg

Center Cylinder, to include it's piston/rings, wrist pin, bearing and clips $150

PTO Cylinder, to include it's piston/rings, wrist pin, bearing and clips $150

Mag cylinder, cracked sleeve and intake web. Likely re-sleevable/repairable. $25

Mag Cylinder head. I would have cleaned this up with a dremel if I were to rebuild. Not as bad as the pic makes it. $50

Center head, new 8/06 and in excellent shape. $125

PTO head, original, in excellent shape. $125

EMM and Matching Injectors, Pulled and marked in order. $750

Factory Service manual, asking what I paid, $45

Couldn't get pics to work here, can email them. PM me with needs.

I'll get more parts off and pics tomorrow.

Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd be interested in the steering cable, and the pages of the manual that tell me how the easiest way to replace it....(or are you just parting out the motor itself???)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have parts?

Do you still have parts for the Polaris Genesis? I'm looking for the front hood/shroud. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts