Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out what i have of a '99 polaris SLTH pwc. i bought it in hopes to rebuild it and get it out onto the water..i have decided to just part out whats left to clear my garage of the space it is taking up. i do have quite a bit of parts, the engine block and other misc. stuff is already gone. but stuff like intake, carbs. drive system, jet i still have. if youre looking for parts email me with what you need and ill look to see if i have it. even better if you have a part number because i have a parts manual that i downloaded so i can find that exact part if i have it or not..
located in las vegas, nv
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought two identical SLTH's, and apparently a polaris dealership took apart the whole motor on one to diagnose a top end rebuild.. retards.. anway the cases are split the crank is sitting in a box all the electrical is there.. I've got some work to do. If your interested PM me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lost interest in it. more work to get it running than i was thinking in the beginning. got plenty of other projects to work on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still have some parts left over... sold the seat, latch assembly for the hood and the instrument panel. like to get the rest outta here, but i dont want to throw em out if someone might need something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts