Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any issues while using the service department at this dealership? They have had my ski for a month and a half now and it still is not fix. They said they did a full diagnostics test on it and pulled the motor and gave us the quote. We said ok fix it. The part was backordered until May 3rd and arrived at the shop on the 4th. I called on the 6th to see what was going on and they said they were working on it thurs and friday and it should be ready on Sat. Needless to say it waasnt ready Sat when we called and they promised we could pick it up, fully repaired on Tues. They call on Tues and said they had bad news and there was another problem with ski. It would cost us an extra $900 because there technician didn't want to take the time to do a full diagnostics test, which he admitted to in front of many people. He said he knew that this would be a problem whent hey gave us the original quote but FORGOT to mention it. How can you forget to mention a $900 mistake!! When we went in to talk to Rhonda the manager we were harassed in the showroom by Tony the manager. I told him to walk away because this was not his problem as he is not the General Manager or the Service manager. He said he was making it his problem and went on to tell us we were rude and disrespectful, and crazy people! I was appualed by the service we received from Honda. They offered to give us a small discount and bring the total down to $2000 which is far from the original $1385. It has been 2 days and I am still waiting to hear from t he owner after many attempts to leave him a message. This is just ridiculous.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts