Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run Navounics on my boat and would like to run it on my Sea Doo when cruising around. Was thinking about phone mounts. I have a Ram Mount in my truck that I holds my phone well. Was thinking about getting a ball for PWC and then I could bring the mount over when riding.

Does anyone use a Ram Mount and consider it secure enough when bouncing around?

I was thinking about one of those floating waterproof phone bags as a backup to make sure it doesnt sink but I dont see how I could mount the phone if it is in a bag. Anyone had any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fasteners in such situations will always have a risk, the bag is the same. You need to find some kind of device for the phone that will be held by metal or something like that, so that it is very strong and perfectly holds the phone. Otherwise, any plastic or something similar to it will immediately fly apart during the jumps. Try to go to gadgetguide.in . Maybe you'll see something there, I always buy from these guys. By the way, you can write to them and consult, for sure they have a solution to your problem and they will advise you something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts