Personal Water Craft Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Majumba said:
'95 SLX 780. Third owner so I can't take credit for the stenciling.
Guess I haven't seen your ride in the area before because I would have remembered/noticed the stenciling...also I don't get over to your area very much. I live over by Lone Oak and Pilot Knob intersection. Where do you ride most often?

Hope to post picks of mine soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
JetskiMN said:
Guess I haven't seen your ride in the area before because I would have remembered/noticed the stenciling...also I don't get over to your area very much. I live over by Lone Oak and Pilot Knob intersection. Where do you ride most often?

Hope to post picks of mine soon.
Father-in-laws cabin in the Fifty Lakes area. Had it out at Crystal in Burnsville the other day, man is that place busy. How about you where do you ride?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So far so good. Only problem so far is with imcompotent dealer who changed oil at 25 hours and caused air leaks, Finally found a dealer that fixed the problem under warranty. Hopefully no more dealers, going to do all service myself if possible with the service manual and the help of all the good people on this forum. Have learned alot from the people on the forums.The ski now has 50+ hours and time for next service.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Jim, the MASTER with the 110/150 4 strokes is 4strokepolaris, look him up here on the boards. He also offers 10% off and free shipping if you purchase is over 150 bones.
He's doing a cool little (big) package for the 110's and 150's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
785 Lugs and The Matrix,

It is good to see there are at least 2 Pro 785's still out there with MotoMarine Pipes. I will see if I can get a picture of my project boat. I also have some MotoMarine Pipes on my 785 Pro. I have a lot of work to get it up and running again.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts