Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in some PJS jet skiis new in a crate, fully assemblied, sit down models?

The following is a list of skiis:

Qty Size

1 785
12 900
2 1200
12 1350

Like to sell the lot, but will consider selling individually. Really don't know what price to charge per ski, would like to get $3,000 to $5,000 each.

Open for comments, suggestions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone asked for the shipping weights. They are as follows:

785/900/2cyl – 425lbs bare, 500lbs crated

1200/1350/3cyl – 455lbs bare, 530lbs crated

One person is interested in a ski, anyone else?:dunno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How the heck did you aquire so many of these? :thumbsup:
I work for Mag Instrument maker of Mag-Lite flashlights. Late 90's PJS went out of bussiness, my company bought some used cnc machines from them. PJS had all these partially completed, unassemblied skis. Mag purchased this inventory along with the tooling and drawings to manufacture these skis. Mag hired a couple of ex-employees of PJS to over see the build, with the desire to go into production of these skis.

Mag completed the assembly and water tested each ski, than crated them. Legal and liability issues forced the decission not to continue the manufacture. These skis have been crated in storage @ Mag for approximately 10 years.

Time to clear the warehouse!

I posted these skis to see if there is any interest. Mag would like to sell the complete inventory and there is some interest by a couple of people on that.
People who know what PJS was all about would appreciate this deal and I understand the risk.

This will be a "as is" cash deal, no warrantees, with a bill of sale only. Registration and shipping will be your responsiblity. There are hins on the skis. Please do your research carefully before considering purchase.

Spare parts might be a problem, however someone mentioned that these skis are similar to a Kawasaki and some parts might be interchangeable, I can't confirm that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts